Aditya A. Paranjape
Department of Aerospace Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay
Powai, Mumbai 400076, India
Email: [my last name]@aero.iitb.ac.in
Tel.: (022) 2576 7110
- Ph.D (Aerospace Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Dec 2011
Supervisor: Soon-Jo Chung
- M.Tech (Aerospace Engineering) IIT Bombay, July 2007
- B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering) IIT Bombay, July 2007
- Jan 2014 - Apr 2015: Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Jan 2012 - Nov 2013: Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Aerospace Engineering, UIUC.
Supervisors: Soon-Jo Chung and Seth Hutchinson
Flight dynamics; nonlinear and adaptive control; multi-agent systems; aeroelasticity
Last update: 16 July 2015
- Aditya A. Paranjape and Narayan Ananthkrishnan, "Analytical Criterion for Aircraft Spin Susceptibility,"
Journal of Aircraft , Vol. 47, No. 5, 2010 [pdf]
- Aditya A. Paranjape, Jinyu Guan, Soon-Jo Chung, and Miroslav Krstic,
"PDE Boundary Control for Flexible Articulated Wings on a Robotic Aircraft,"
IEEE Transactions on Robotics , Vol. 29, No. 3, 2013 [pdf]
- Aditya A. Paranjape, Soon-Jo Chung, and Joseph Kim,
"Novel Dihedral-Based Control of Flapping Wing Aircraft with Application to Perching,"
IEEE Transactions on Robotics , Vol. 29, No. 5, 2013 [pdf]
- Sanjay P. Bhat and Aditya A. Paranjape,
"Small Time Local Controllability and Stabilizability of Spacecraft Attitude Dynamics under CMG Actuation,"
SIAM Journal of Control and Optimization , Vol. 52, No. 2, 2014 [pdf]
Copyright: Aditya Paranjape
Template from www.w3.org