Ongoing Research Projects
- Design of Controlled Aggressive Manoeuvres
- Development of a dyadic perturbation observer framework for semilinear systems
- Flutter Mitigation using Active Feedback Control
- Stability and control of flapping flight from first principles
- Controlled Aggressive Manoeuvres for Micro Aerial Vehicles
Seed grant at IIT Bombay; 2015 - 2018; Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- Performance Improvement for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Collaborators: Meyer Nahon (McGill University) and Alexis Lussier Desbiens (U. Sherbrooke)
Agency: FRQNT (Fonds de recherche Nature et technologies Quebec); 60,000 CAD per annum (2015 - 2017)
I participate in this project as an external researcher. I was a co-PI before leaving McGill University.
- M. Abhilash (Co-supervised by Prof. Hari Hablani , IIT Gandhinagar. Expected graduation: 2019)
Research topic: Pointing control for spacecraft using control moment gyroscopes
- Joshua Levin (McGill University; Co-supervised by Prof. Meyer Nahon . Expected graduation: 2019)
Research topic: Manoeuvre design for UAVs
I am currently looking for at least two doctoral and two M.Tech/DDP students. Interested students should get in touch with me by