My research interests include vortex methods, particle methods for computational fluid dynamics, scientific computing and applied scientific data visualization. I'm an advocate of Free and Open Source software and in my spare time develop some free/open software. I blog very occasionally. In 2011, I helped start Enthought India. I am currently a director of the company.
- 21 -- 22nd December, 2018: SciPy India 2018.
- 26 November, 2018: PySPH version 1.0a6 has been released.
- 26 November, 2018: automan version 0.4 has been released.
- 26th October, 2018: Seminar at UMass Amherst.
- 2 September, 2018: Mayavi version 4.6.2 released.
- 9th - 15th July, 2018: co-chairing the SciPy 2018 conference in Austin, Texas, USA.
- July - December, 2018: On Sabbatical at MIE UMass Amherst.
- 27th - 28th June, 2018: 2 day VTK and Mayavi course at the EPSRC center for doctoral training for the Next Generation Computational Modelling at the University of Southampton, UK.
Please see the internships page for more information on internship opportunities.
Contact detailsPrabhu Ramachandran
Department of Aerospace Engineering,
IIT Bombay, Mumbai,
INDIA - 400 076
Phone: +91 22 2576 7121
Fax (departmental): +91 22 2572 2602
Fax (institute): +91 22 2572 3480
prabhu [at] aero . iitb . ac . in