1. N. Battula, V. Menezes and H. Hosseini, A miniature shock wave driven micro- jet injector for needle-free vaccine/drug delivery. Biotechnology and Bioengineering (2016), Vol. 113, No. 11, pp.2507-2512.
2. J. Sura, S. Kumar and V. Menezes, Thermal and inertial parameters of the flow field of a scramjet engine. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology (2015), Vol. 29, No. 11, pp.4943-4950.
3. V. Menezes, H. Hosseini, S. Moosavi-Nejad, K. J. Irimpan and H. Akiyama, Motion of free-surface of shock-compressed water on emergence of rarefaction. Applied Physics Letters (2015), 107, Article ID 143701, pp.1-5.
4. P. Singh, V. Menezes, K. J. Irimpan and H. Hosseini, Impulse force balance for ultra-short duration hypersonic test facilities. Shock and Vibration (2015), Article ID 803253, pp.1-8.
5. Fluid Injection Device-Version 5. United States Patent No. 9289228, dated 22/03/2016. Inventors: Takeshi Seto, Kazuyoshi Takayama, Atsuhiro Nakagawa and Viren Ivor Menezes. Assignee: Seiko Epson Corporation, Tokyo, Japan.